Breathing New life into patient wellness through empowerment, education, compassion and connection
The Art of “Allowing” in a “Doing” World
Are you driven by what you do? Have you completely lost track of who you allow yourself to be? Most people are caught up on the treadmill of doing in life rather than allowing themselves to be who they really are and live the life they really want. Guilt, shame, obligation and expectations of others are just a few of the reasons why we are constantly doing and seeking confirmation and accolades from outside ourselves. Through story, conceptual and experiential processes, you will be:
- Inspired by the real stories of others who have come into alignment, and balance.
- Equipped with the knowledge of how the mind, body, and soul work together to create wellness.
- Allow yourself to experience a true state of “Being” and learn how to recreate it for yourself.
Do you believe you can heal yourself? Or that you have the right to be part of your healthcare experience? Many people give their power away to those who have a medical degree or those who they have decided, for whatever reason, know what’s better for them. Healing is multi-faceted. The body, mind, emotional and spiritual connection is real! You will be inspired to:
- Learn more about your own power and inner wisdom.
- Learn techniques to reconnect to your inner guidance.
- Confidently take your next steps in collaboration with those who care for you as you regain control of your personal power.
Change your thoughts about wellness. Heal in ways you never thought possible through Self-Advocacy.
Are you someone who believes that only the paid healthcare providers know what is best for you when you need care? Do you know that the body-mind-emotion-spirit connection IS the way to complete health and healing? Most people focus only on the physical. There are actually four facets of total health. You will learn to:
- Gain more confidence to make the right choices for yourself.
- Create your own healing blueprint.
- Formulate your multi-faceted action plan
Are you hearing voices? Is it that still small voice that somehow knows exactly what is right for you at any given moment? That subtle voice is your personal connection to your higher self and to God or the Universe. It’s your intuition… pay attention and listen to it. It will open you up for healing in ways you never thought were possible. Get ready to:
- Learn to become familiar with your intuitive nature.
- Recognize the difference between mind chatter and the subtle voice of direction from your higher self/God/ Universe.
- Embrace the power of Spirit as part of your health and wellbeing.