Get the Information You Need with Concierge Surgical Coaching™
When you or a loved one is diagnosed with cancer or any other healthcare concern, there are many things to consider including how you’re FEELING. This news often turns your entire life upside down and can cause feelings of fear, anxiety, uncertainty and more.
Upon diagnosis, especially for first time patients, there is NO point of reference for this but there is a need for a trusted ally. Someone who can navigate your options with you. Someone you can trust. Someone who will listen as you share your concerns and provide expert guidance.
While fear, apprehension, and stress can be normal pre-cursors to major surgery, these emotions can take a toll and ultimately impact the results of the surgery if allowed to run unchecked. There’s where Concierge Surgical Coaching™ comes into play.
As a nurse practitioner, I’ve successfully helped maneuver people through over 9,000 surgical experiences, from diagnosis, to surgery, to the recovery period after your surgery. My experience, educational background and doctoral research on different non-drug options and holistic approaches to assist in pain management in surgery, are invaluable to the healing process. I know exactly what it takes to help navigate your anxiety, fear of the unknown, surgical procedures, pain management, and recovery process after surgery. Simply put, my goal is to empower you with the information you need to recover faster.
The Concierge Surgical Coaching™ is a comprehensive program for those who want to have someone to walk them through the entire surgical process and need the extra TLC (tender loving care) to come through surgery optimally.
Through this personal service, you’ll receive experienced insight to help you
- Discover techniques and resources that will help you get well faster
- Maneuver the healthcare system to make the best decisions for you
- Navigate testing, and procedure options that can save you money
- Understand the options available to you, like natural feeding tube alternatives, so you’re fully informed with a seasoned advocate on your side
- Focus on being positive and even excited about your surgery because you’ll know what to expect
When you or your loved one is ready for support I’m here to help. I recommend starting with the Prepare for a Successful Surgery training and then moving into an 8-week, Concierge Surgical Coaching program™.
When you’re ready for the 8-week, Concierge Surgical Coaching™ program you can apply by using our contact form at the bottom of the page or by emailing info@ConciergeSurgicalCoaching.com
This program provides you with 8 weeks of personal attention to support you including:
- Support before surgery preparation, during surgery and during recovery for 1 month after surgery
- An initial 2 Hour Assessment and Needs Consultation (in person for those in the San Diego vicinity and all other locations via SKYPE)
- Weekly 1 Hour check ins for 2 months
- Guided Imagery for your successful surgery and healing personalized and customized for you on an MP3
- Liaison coaching with your MD- empowering you to be your own advocate for your health and wellness.
- Access to me via email or text
- A plan for your individual blueprint based on your specific needs and goals for your surgical experience and healing
* We can also customize personalized add-on options to include being with you and your family in the hospital during the surgical process to ensure the optimal outcome. For clientele outside the greater San Diego vicinity, additional travel costs may apply.